Done and done.
(Not pictured: “Butt window”, but trust me, it’s there.)
You have no idea how much this cheered me up just now.
I for one, think this is a major improvement. Look how empowered he is! And it’s relevant to the character as someone who is powered by the sun, he’d want to maximize the amount of sunlight he receives, right? It’s not like it makes sense for him to cover himself from chin to toe.
In fact, I think some strappy sandals might be an improvement.
strappy high heeled sandals would increase his height making him closer to the sun. and if wonderwoman can fight in heels it can’t be that hard, right?
Felt a dire need to contribute to the hilarity.
Now I can tell right away he’s a strong male character. Whew! No more confusion.
(Source : thechrishaley)
(863): You drunkenly walked in on us banging and said yeeeeaaaaaahhhh and tried to high five me
Very disappointed and upset that I wasn’t able to get tickets for Open at the Close. I had the screen pulled up all morning and was constantly refreshing starting at about 1:50. The website started moving very slowly, and it took a few minutes for me to get to the page where the ticket was. Then when I went to check out it glitched and told me I couldn’t buy a lit pass (which I had already purchased) because they were sold out. So I tried again and it told me that I still couldn’t do a lit pass (which like I said, I already had)- but this time it said that the park event was old out too. After about five minutes of nerdy crying, a friend told me there was a wait list I could get on. I really hope that they can add more tickets because I am so sad. I know Leaky is doing everything they can and I am appreciative of that. Even though I’m upset I didn’t get it, I am NOT MAD AT THE LEAKY STAFF. Do not be upset with them. They are doing and have been doing everything they can to make sure we have a good time and are attempting to get more tickets. So thanks, Melissa and staff. I appreciate what you’re doing and really hope that you can get more tickets.
What a nice and reasoned explanation of disappointment; I really hope you can get in too. I hope EVERYONE who wants to get in gets in! And I absolutely understand that if you didn’t get your ticket you are disappointed. I toooootally get that. But thank you for still being nice to the staff who are ALL major harry potter nerds like you, and are trying their hardest to do as much as they can for everyone. When people are mean to them, I see stripes.
This is why I love fandom.
Whenever your faith in people is lost, remember these pictures.
This needs more notes. 37k is not enough
this is a post that deserves to be broken. One day I would like nothing more than too see this has too many notes.
People are still good. For some reason the negativity is all we pay attention to, but there are still good things happening in the world. We just need to be reminded of that once in a while.
- “This is the Cute Police. We just received a complaint from your neighbors and they would like you to tone it down”
- “Pterodactyl Noises: An Epic Saga, by The LBD Fandom”
- “YOUR FACES. HOW? PLEASE EXPLAIN”
- “So many possible boning jokes, so little time”
- “I see you, Darcy. The sex in the voice was very strong with this one”
- “P&P REFRENCES, YAY!” - Me during and after the video
- “IF YOU THINK YOU CAN WALK BACK INTO MY LIFE AND I’M STILL GONNA LOVE YOU YOU’RE…. right, because I’m weak and I can’t quit you” *sobs*
- I have used this for another post, but it became relevant again
- “HE DID THE THING WITH THE FACE AND SHE DID THE THING WITH THE FACE AND AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH”
- *clings to OTP* “I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOUUUUUU” *cries a lot*